The CEO of the Diocesan Corporation
The business services of the Diocese are provided under the leadership of Mr Chris Arnold, the CEO of the Melbourne Anglican Diocesan Corporation Ltd (the MADC).
The Diocesan Corporation was incorporated in 2015 pursuant to the Melbourne Anglican Diocesan Corporation Act 2015, with the following functions
- To serve as the employer of employees in the Diocese.
- To serve as the legal appointor and, for WorkCover purposes, the deemed employer of clergy.
- To exercise other functions conferred by various Acts of Synod, including the retainer of the professional standards company, Kooyoora Ltd.
- To be the responsible legal entity for claims against the diocese arising from misconduct of its Church workers, including claims for redress or damages.
It has further special responsibilities in the following areas–
• Leave management and leave payment
• Workers’ compensation and other accident insurance
• Occupational health and safety
• Return to work
• Taxation, superannuation
Business Services staff
Mr Chris Arnold (Interim)
Chief Executive Officer (MADC)
Ms Kylie Charters
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer (MADC)
Tel: (03) 9653 4220
Mr Peter Munns
Chief Financial Officer
Finance / Anglican Funds / Anglican Development Funds /Payroll
Mr Matthew Wilson
Chief Operating Officer
Property & Risk
Ms Grace Lococo (Interim)
Human Resources Director